Welcome to welding consultancy!
These terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations for the use of the Welding Consulting Website, located at https://weldingconsulting.pl/....
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Welding Consultancy if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set out on this website.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a website server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that sent you the cookie.
Unless otherwise stated, Welding Consulting and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all Welding Consulting material. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access them through Welding Consulting for your own use, subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from the welding consultation
- Sell, rent or sub-license materials from welding consultancy
- Duplicate, reproduce or copy material from the welding consultancy
- Redistribute content from welding consultancy
This Agreement shall take effect on the date of its conclusion.
Parts of this Site offer users the opportunity to post and exchange feedback and information in certain areas of the Site. Welding Consulting does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Welding Consulting, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Welding Consulting shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Welding Consulting reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licences and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments shall not contain any defamatory, libellous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customary activities or to depict commercial or illegal activities
You hereby grant Welding Consulting a non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in all forms, formats and media.
Hyperlink to our content::
The following organisations may link to our Site without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Site in the same way they link to the websites of other listed companies; I
- Accredited companies operating across the system, with the exception of sourcing non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres and charity fundraising groups, which must not include hyperlinks to our website.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the Site as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party's site.
We can consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organisations:
- well-known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable organisations;
- online directory distributors;
- online catalogue distributors;
- Accounting, legal and consulting firms; I
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve requests for links from these organisations if we consider that: (a) the link will not cause us to look unfavourably upon ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organisation has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Welding Consulting; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organisations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking site and its products or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must let us know by emailing Welding Consulting. Please include your name, the name of your organisation, your contact details, as well as the URL of your website, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our website to which you wish to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may provide hyperlinks to our Website as follows:
- Using our corporate name; or
- Using the uniform resource locator with which it is associated; or
- Using a different description of our Linked Site makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking site.
It is not permitted to use the Welding Consulting logo or other graphics for linking in the absence of a trademark licence agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We are not responsible for the content appearing on your Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any claims made on your Site. No links should appear on any Website which could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringe, otherwise violate or incite the infringement or other violation of any rights of a third party
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to change these link terms and conditions at any time. By linking continuously to our Site, you agree to be bound by these link terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Site that is offensive for any reason, you may contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to respond directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise that the site will remain available or that the material on it will be updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of it. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- restrict any of our or your obligations in a manner not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) shall be subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraph; and (b) shall govern all liabilities under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services contained therein are free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.